Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Gabe

This is my card for last week's sketch challenge at SCS, SC233. It's a really great one with some layers, which I like.

I used Baby Gabe, released this month at Paper Makeup Stamps. He's named after Katie's son and he is just the cutest little thing.

I used some new dp from October Afternoon called Ducks in a Row. Great color palette and the patterns are so fun.

I experimented by using Memento London Fog ink; I think it's a nice change from black and offers a bit of softness to this sweet image.


11 comments:

Kim said...

Tina, he's so adorable. Love that paper too.

~amy~ said...

check out all those fabulous layers....love the colors and the pops of black are perfect Tina!

Risa said...

Baby Gabe is so cute Tina! I love your layout and the color combo is fab!
hugs
Risa:)

Cindy Haffner said...

She is darling, great coloring!!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is totally adorable, Miss Tina!!! That Dp is so cute too! Love it! Hugs, Lisa

P.S. I got a little happy mail from you yesterday...Thanks again :)

Jenn D said...

This is just adorable Tina! I'm so glad to have a computer back so I can check out all of your new creations.

Allison said...

So fun...C loves this stamp! Cute paper choices too!

Michelle said...

You're right the sketch is a good one - I love all the layers. Guess I need to check out SCS again :o)

The image is too cute and I love how you colored it. The bubbles look so real - they are perfect!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute Tina!! Love your bubbles!! Beautifully colored and layed out!!

Deb Neerman said...

Completely adorable!!! LOVE this sketch ... just need to sit down and actually create something, lolol!

Your coloring here is fantastic, Tina! GREAT take on the sketch!!!

AlienAnessa said...

Do you actually have any idea how stinkin' adorable this is??!! Love everything you did! =)

ShareThis