Friday, June 12, 2009

A Bowl of Cherries

This is my entry for the PMS color challenge from the Release Party. It was to use Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, and Rose Red. I am out of Rose Red *gasp*, so I substituted with Raspberry Fizz.

I used Christi, she was released on Sunday. Super cute and oh so fun to color. The flowers on the bottom of the image were cut from acetate using smallest of the Peony Nesties.

I also added a little texture to Christi's dress and the basket using the Copic colorless blender. Just press and hold for a moment, that's it.

Have a super terrific weekend!

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Look how sweet, love your coloring.

~amy~ said...

simply sweet...your choice of papers are perfect-o!

Kim said...

Tina, she looks incredible!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Tina! Your image is adorable and colored in beautifully! I love the look of texture the colorless blender gives...so cool!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I have a lil something for you on my blog under RAKs and gifts

Lisa Foster said...

How darling, Tina! Love the papers you chose. Great job as always! Hugs, Lisa

chelemom said...

How cute she is! Love the paper you chose too!

Allison said...

Super cute papers! Great texture with the colorless blender!

Danni said...

That cherry paper is perfect! Wonderful job!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tina!! I love the cheery colors and the cherry dp!! Wonderful job!! Have a great weekend!!

Katie Cotton said...

so stinkin' cute!

Jane Wetzel said...

so sweet...love this lil girl's dress! :)

Christi said...

This is too cute!! I love it!!

Cathy said...

She's really cute!! Love the bright colors!! Hugs, Cathy

Michelle said...

really cute card and what a great idea to cut out acetate with your spellbinders - so going to do that!!

AlienAnessa said...

So stinkin' cute!! I love it when you use these!!! =)

ShareThis