Thursday, June 25, 2009

Color Overload

I'm in color overload as I sample the sketch from AmyR for this week, AMYRS70. Of course, AmyR loves color, so it's easy for it to rub off.

I used Shroomies from Queen Kat Designs today, it's been too long. This and all other Queen Kat Designs stamps are 35% off now through June 29th, go get 'em while you can.

I'm using up paper scraps from October Afternoon as well as some of my Prima stash. I don't have much left, so it'll feel great when it's gone.

Well, I am so ready for the weekend. It's been a long week at work, so much HAD to get done. And, my boss was out of the office until yesterday, so that meant some catching up on office happenings. Oh, and my one year anniversary was Tuesday. It hardly feels like I've been there a year....then again, other times it feels like I've been there longer. LOL

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Tina, love your fun & colorful card!!! The mushies are FAB!

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling, darling love all your colors and papers!!!!!!

Lauren said...

Super cute! I love the bright colors.

Allison said...

Love all that color and your fun image!

Nancy said...

Tina, I love all of the colors!! Are those googly eyes on the mushrooms?? Cute!!

chelemom said...

What a cute card! Love the DP and those shrooms!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is just fab!!!

AlienAnessa said...

Oh my stinking goodness, I hadn't realized it was already A YEAR!!! Crap, I was gonna make a card to celebrate that too!! Better late than nasty, right? *wink*

I love your color overload! =)

ShareThis