Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!!

Today is Katie's birthday! I jumped on board to make her a card and to make sure her day is special. I even baked up this sweet confection!! *wink*


Of course, I had to use Katie the Makeup Fairy, what could be more fitting?!! She is just the cutest.
Please make sure you stop by her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday! Katie, you are just the best and I hope your day is incredible! Hope you have many more!

Also today, PMS is sponsoring the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge, which is to make a pocket or wallet card. The prize up for grabs is the Sprinkles and Cherries set and Birthday Lauren.

Oh, and DawnB has PMS blog candy. Check it out here.

Hope your day is fabulous!!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

super sweet card Tina!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your card Tina!!!!!!

Katie Cotton said...

i love it!!!!!! Thank you so so so much!

Jenn D said...

I wish my cake decorating skills were that good . . .

Your card is adorable! I love the layout and colors you used. It's a fabulous birthday card.

Risa said...

What a beautiful birthday card Tina! Your image is so pretty and I love all the colorful layers!
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

What an adorable card!! you did a beautiful job!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lauren said...

Fabulous card Tina! I love the coloring.

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

I love the cake and the card. I am thinking maybe since you winked you didn't really decorate it. I love the card. What a sweet birthday wish. TFS

Allison said...

Terrificly fun chickadee! I want some cake now!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Tina, it's supah-cute!

PS: That cake looks amazing!!

AlienAnessa said...

Love your colorful, happy card SO VERY MUCH!!! Wowy!! =)

Michelle said...

The card is awesome - love the DP, layout and of course, the image. But I gotta tell you that photo of the cake - AWESOME!!! It really gets my creative mind spinning - the shape, colors, etc. LOVE IT!!!

ShareThis