Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Love Notes and Smiles

I made this Friday night when I tripped over this frame I bought eons ago at Wal-Mart.

Sorry the photo isn't the best. The frame is too big for my small light box and my lights are too small for my large lightbox. LOL! So, this was taken in the larger light box with the small lights. Gotta work on that.

I finally got the Flower Creations die by Spellbinders. I had trouble getting it to cut all the way through the cardstock at first; so I used some chipboard to help the process along. Still not perfect, but loads better. I also tried my hand at airbushing them.

I added all my embellies to the outside since the inside does not lend itself for bulk.

I intend this to be a place where we can keep track of things, a dry erase board of sorts. Love notes are my version of a honey do list.

The Sneak Peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps start on Thursday, July 2nd. Hold on to your hats girls, it's gonna be a good one!


11 comments:

Danni said...

This is so neat!! Love it!

Kim said...

Wow Tina, that's gorgeous. What a great find to alter!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Tina what a great project, love it.

~amy~ said...

soooo cute Tina!!! probably even better since you won't be tripping over it anymore :) great idea!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome project Tina!!! Love your altered frame!!

Lauren said...

Super cute and so clever Tina. It looks fabulous!

Risa said...

I love everything about your decorated frame Tina, especially the wording! The color is fantastic and the flower is beautiful. Super great job!!!
hugs
Risa:)

AlienAnessa said...

Once again your genius shines through!!! Love it!! =)

Michelle said...

Too cute! I love it! TFS ;)

Michelle said...

Great frame and totally love what you did with it! Too cute!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooooo special! I love this!!

ShareThis