Monday, June 15, 2009

PMS Color Challenge

Today, Jamie challenged the PMS DT to use the colors Summer Yellow, Aqua, and Chocolate. You can also use either white or cream.

I used Nature's Song which was released this month. It's a great silhouette stamp set that helps you make beautiful cards in a hurry. I really appreciated that this weekend as I have been stamping my heart out on things I cannot show you any time soon.

Please be sure to stop by the PMS blog to see how the other DT members rocked it out. Should you choose to participate this week, use the keyword PMSMC15 when you upload to any public gallery. We'd love to see what you do.


12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job, love those colors

Kim said...

Tina, I love that card. And I agree it's a beautiful set and makes cardmaking quick and easy.

~amy~ said...

soooo fab Tina!!!

Jamie said...

Fabulous job Tina!! I love this set.

Allison said...

Terrific creation...great color palette!

Lauren said...

Very fun and cheery!

Christi said...

Gorgeous!! Don't you love this color combo?!!

Cathy said...

Great job with the color challenge!! Hugs, Cathy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tina. I love your placement of the bird!! Great job on the color challenge!!

Risa said...

Your card is fantastic Tina!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle said...

Tina - this card is awesome!! Love the bird and quote. What a great friendship card!!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this color combination ... and your card!

ShareThis