Monday, June 22, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge 16

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge issued by Tangii. I loved working with it.

I used the ever adorable Katie Fairy for my card. I just think she's precious, just like the IRL Katie.

The rest of the Design Team rocked it out again this week, you can see what they've done on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. They always impress!!

I have some images from The Greeting Farm for sale, check them out here.

It's back to work and a busy week at that. Lots to do!

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Awesome, Tina!! I love your background paper...it is so vibrant and fun!!

~amy~ said...

super cute Tina...love the colors!

Dawn Mercedes said...

wow.great BG paper! really fun

Allison said...

So cute! That image is so fab! Great idea for a layout too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling, darling image, super job.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Beautiful job, Tina! I love Katie fairy!

Kim said...

Love it, Tina - your coloring is beautiful and I love that paper too.

Lauren said...

So pretty Tina. The colors are stylin'.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your coloring Tina!! Gorgeous colors and dp!! Beautiful!!

Risa said...

Hi Tina,
Your card is very pretty! Your fairy is so pretty and colored in to perfection..I love it!
hugs
Risa:)

Katie Cotton said...

awww, arent you sweet! Fantastic card!

Michelle said...

Oh Tina this is so pretty! I love her boots and how you colored the "ground". Of course, I can tell she has some shimmer - love it! The DP is very cool - never seen it before!!

ShareThis