Monday, June 29, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge, Faux SIlk

Today is my day to challenge the Design Team and you with a technique. I chose Faux Silk. The tutorial is here.

I used the Willow Tree and a sentiment from Nature's Song for my card. The Willow Tree was stamped onto the tissue paper and the sentiment was stamped directly onto the cardstock.

I hope you can play along this week and try this technique. You don't have to use PMS stamps, you just have to have fun. When uploading to a public gallery, just use the keyword PMSMC17 so we can take a look. Oh, and remember to link your card on the PMS blog as well.

11 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice card!! Really like the colors.

Christi said...

This is beautiful Tina!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty love that butterfly.

~amy~ said...

tina, such a gorgeous card! wow! Have a super week!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Lovely, lovely background...really lighlights the image and sentiment!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Gorgeous as usual! Thanks for picking this technique!

Risa said...

Hello Tina,
Your card is beautiful! I checked out the tutorial link and I find this technique very interesting! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card and the informative link.
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

Tina, that looks so good - I can't wait to ink up my tree now. Thanks for a fun challenge.

AlienAnessa said...

Well holy moses!! If it weren't for visiting your blog, I wouldn't have known about this technique! Love it and your card is fantastic!! =)

Michelle said...

Interesting technique, I'll have to try that. Love the colors and that willow tree is awesome!

Deb Neerman said...

So pretty and I love the faux silk; great card, Tina!

ShareThis