Wednesday, June 10, 2009

QKD Summertime Fun Challenge

If you happened upon my blog directly, you are missing all the eye candy. You can go here to see all the deliciousness from the beginning. If you came here from Michelle's blog, you are on the right track.

This is my card for the Queen Kat Designs sketch challenge on PCP as well as this week's theme of summertime fun. I used the swim trunks from Beach Essentials as nothing says summertime like swimming.
I really wanted those trunks to be the star of the show, so no designer paper or elaborate embellishments.

Your next stop is Vicki, the Queen Kat herself! Thanks for visiting.

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Those trunks rock!!!!

~amy~ said...

I love this...clean & crisp! The color combo is perfection!!

Jacqueline said...

Love this card! So bright!!

Rachel said...

love those trunks and the simpleness of this card!! Great job!
hugs,
Rachel

Risa said...

Your card is lovely Tina! The swim trunks are very cute and I love the bright summer colors! If it was warm enough around here, I would even take a dip in the kids pool myself!
hugs
Risa:)

kellyjean said...

Those shorts look ready to wear! Cute card!

lotsa scrap said...

cool color combo--love that stamp

Penny said...

cute cute cute! love the colors and the clean lines!

Marcee said...

This is ADORABLE!!!

Danni said...

How fun!

Whoopsie Daisy! said...

I almost bought swim trunks with these colors for my guy this morning! I really like this color combo. Fun card!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! Love the bold graphic design ... and the color combination! This card really rocks, Tina!!

Allison said...

This is superb...love your color choices!

ShareThis