Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tea Time SFYTT


I loved this week's SFYTT, you can find it on Jen's blog. Loads of layers and fun shapes, what more can a girl ask for?!!



I'm trying to use up some scraps and this sketch was perfect for that. I also FINALLY used Tea For Two, a most beautiful set from Paper Trey Ink.

I added just a few fun details like paper piercing and some rhinestones and called it done. Love this sketch and will be sure to use it again very soon.

Still have stamps for sale here.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥♥love this♥♥

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job on the sketch!!!!!!

strawberry fields said...

this is so striking...love the yellow and the image is great too
fiona x

Lynn said...

Fantastic card for Jen's sketch Tina! I love the stamp set and colors you used!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your teapots!! Awesome job on the sketch!! Great colors!

Risa said...

Awesome card Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

Allison said...

Great layout here...I gotta check this one out!

Michelle said...

This card is really cute. I guess I need to break down and buy some PTI stamps - there are so many I'd want that I'll go broke though!

Love the colors you used - very pretty!

AlienAnessa said...

How stinkin' cool and I love all the layers!!!

ShareThis