Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teeny Bikini

How cute is that 'kini?!

It's from Beach Essentials and is available now at Queen Kat Designs. I was inspired by the polka dots so I embossed the background with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. You can see that I went a little overboard with the scallops as well, love them too.

So, the boy is enjoying his summer vacation and has done his best to spend as much time as possible in just his underwear. It cracks me up to know what sorts of things make him happy and this happens to be one of them. Of course, we are trying to fit in some things that require clothing....it comes with a little protest, however.

We're also hosting a cook out for Father's Day with Duke's family. The good news is, we get to choose the menu and dictate what everyone brings, so I am working on that. And, we got new chair pads for the patio set, so we can all gab outside.

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so cute and fun, great bright colors.

~amy~ said...

cutie pie 'kini....cracked me up reading about your boy and his undies....toooo funny.

Lauren said...

Super cute Tina! Great color combination.

Risa said...

Your card is as cute as can be Tina! The bikini is so cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Tina, This is so cute! What a great stamp for summer. Have a great week!

Hugs, Mindy

Michelle said...

Love the colors and the bikini is too cute - too bad my butt will never fit in one of those!!

Danni said...

Cute! What a fun summer card!

AlienAnessa said...

Way, way cute!! Love those stamps!

Allison said...

This just pops, doesn't it? Too bad you won't see me in anything like this...sigh!

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

I wish I could fit into that kinni.... I tried mine on today..Ick. Love the colors you chose. My son is enjoying summer too. Have fun.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Colors and layout Tina!! Won't fit any of those this summer!!! Great job!

Deb Neerman said...

Tooooooooo cute! Love the stamps!!

ShareThis