Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Time for a Picnic

I got another chance to use Picnic Fairies, it was released last week.

They sure look like they're having fun! Oh, how I love a picnic. Guess it's all that fabulous food and being outdoors. Nothing like it.

The following text was taken from the Paper Makeup Stamps blog:

Paper Makeup Stamps is participating in a CLEARANCE event being held by Scrapbooking Roads. The event actually starts today and will run thru the 23rd! With the current economy being what it is, we decided to cut you a little break on some prices! There are items in every category on the site with reduced prices (exception, our copic prices are ALREADY reduced, so they'll remain at $5.50). BUT there is a catch! There is only a limited quantity that varies per item. Once that quantity is sold, the price will return to its normal price. So shop early for the best prices!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I'm loving these new stamps of yours so cool!!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I'm loving these new stamps of yours so cool!!!!!!

Kim said...

Oh Tina, that is fabulous. Your coloring on those fairies is so beautiful!

Danni said...

So, so cute!!

Allison said...

Such a pretty stamp...great shadowing (I need to practice this more!).

Jenn D said...

This is so pretty Tina! What a fabulous card.

I want to Thank you for the card! I picked up cards my Dad had opened and he said that there was one in the pile for me. It's gorgeous and I'm going to get it posted after I get them photographed and edited.

Michelle said...

Oh that's a pretty stamp - too cute!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute stamp!! I love your coloring Tina!! Great shadowing!! Gorgeous!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Super cute card, Tina! I love the image and your coloring! Fabulous! I've missed visiting your blog.

Hugs, Becky

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooo cute! Great job coloring, Tina!

Katie Cotton said...

so cute!

Risa said...

What a cute and sweet card! Your images are so cute Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis