Sunday, July 26, 2009

As Cute As It Gets

This is my nephew Dakota, who has won his battle with cancer. He has 14 more rounds of radiation and he is done with his treatments. He has a hunting trip and other fun things planned via the Make-A-Wish Foundation at the end of September.

And, for those that have seen him before, notice that his hair is back. I cried when I saw it, such a welcome sight and feeling. Thanks for the prayers and for the support, he's totally worth it!


This is Cody and Jayden. Jayden is my nephew's son and is jst the sweetest, cutest thing. I enjoyed being able to spend some time with him as well as my brother and sister-in-law yesterday. They will be on their way back home after church (gotta show off that boy) and it'll be a while before I am able to see them again.

Jayden and his crazy eyes! The flash really made him open them, he looks a little deer in the headlights in most of the pics.


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun pics Tina...great news about Dakota!

Dawn B. said...

This is so wonderful Tina. I am sure that you are all so thankful. I will keep him in my prayers and thoughts.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi to Dakota and Jayden. What wonderful news.

Jenn D said...

What wonderful news about Dakota! I am so happy for him and your family.

Jayden is so cute with Cody!

Have a fabulous Sunday.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Tina, this is fabulous news! I'm so happy for you and your family!

Hugs, Becky

Allison said...

Yay Dakota...so happy for you! And yes, Jayden looks like my Avery sometimes (that whole faraway stare!).

Katie Cotton said...

what cuties! And YEA DAKOTA!

Michelle said...

great pics of the family - such handsome boys!! GREAT news about Dakota!!

Risa said...

So glad to know that Dakota is cancer free. He looks very healthy and happy.
Your son is very handsome and looks a lot like you Tina. The baby is adorable...look at those cheeks! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis