Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cody Has a Tattoo??

I used my ultra cool Bombshell Stamps with some skin safe ink and markers to give the boy a temporary tattoo. I got some inspiration to do this from my girl Katie, she has a complete tutorial.

He had to have several different colors and of course, they had to be visible. He just wouldn't be able to stand it if no one was able to ask him about it. LOL He's a Leo down to the core.

I think it looks pretty awesome and hope it lasts only a few days. No more than that because he doesn't want to bathe....silly kid!!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun tina...lol..hey, I'm a leo :)

Lisa (lakind) said...

How fun! He's probably thinking "what a cool mom I have!"

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun! I bet he loves it!

Deb Neerman said...

Too fun!

Katie Cotton said...

very fun! thansk for the shout out too! haha!

ShareThis