Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gift Set

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd let you know that Paper Makeup Stamps is having a ONE DAY ONLY sale TODAY, July 23! Here's the link to the sale items. Check out all the other stuff while you are there too! Have a great day!

I made this for the Summer Event at SNR. Our sponsors were Cosmo Cricket, Prism, Lizzie Anne Designs, Magenta, Teresa Collins, Prima, and Clearsnap. I used the Cosmo Cricket papers with Prism cardstock and made this super cute gift set. I included 4 notecards with matching envelopes and pen. The tote was designed by JennD and can be found at SCS or her blog.

The Cosmo Cricket papers are so pretty and elegant, I had a hard time cutting into them. I also used my Scor-Pal to make the envelopes, super easy.


10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, super job.

~amy~ said...

Whatta beautiful set Tina...gorgeous stuff!

Lisa (lakind) said...

This is gorgeous! Are you sending it to me? LOL! You are so right about that paper...I'd hate to cut into it too! Great job!

Allison said...

Oh wow Tina...I love everything about this. Seriously, one of your best creations evah!

Rachel said...

this is such a beautiful gift set Tina!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lynn said...

This is a very pretty gift set, you did a fantastic job!

Kim said...

Wow Tina that is a beautiful set!!!!

Michelle said...

super cute gift set, Tina! Love it!!

Risa said...

Oh Tina, your gift set is AWESOME!!!
You are so creative!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Deb Neerman said...

This is just stunning, Tina! What a wonderful, beautiful gift for someone special!

ShareThis