Friday, July 17, 2009

My Shelter

This is Duke's Father's Day Card! Cody and I made it the morning of the big day...nothing like procrastination.
We ended up with these colors because we chose Cool Water cologne as his gift, and this was a pretty good match visually. Love this Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper.

Cody did most of the stamping and ALL of the die cutting and pop dot detail. For me, that's the most time consuming; it helped get him outta my hair for all the trimmer and craft knife work.
This is now proudly displayed on Duke's dresser; Cody takes such joy in that.

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very striking, love it.

~amy~ said...

fabbie card...it isn't procrastination it is that you "work better under pressure". LOL....happy friday!

Jenn D said...

It's so nice that he worked with you on the card. I love the colors.

Danni said...

So very nice!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a great card for a father!! Great colors!!! Have a great Friday!

Meli Mitchell said...

Aw, how sweet. I bet Cody loved helping - and he did a great job, this card is SO nice.

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

How sweet that he made it for his dad. That is a great creation. I think the sentiment says it all.

Rachel said...

WOW!! this is a Fantastic card Tina!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! LOVE it, Tina!!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis