Monday, July 13, 2009

PMS and Buttons

Monday means a new PMS challenge. This week we were challenged to use buttons on our projects, the always fabulous Dawn K is our hostess this week.

Now, buttons make look harmless and cute, but I have such a terrible time getting them to look right on my cards and projects. One of the reasons I never use them. Don't get me wrong, I love the look; I just can't do it. Same thing with chipboard....can't get it to look right. Ugh, I digress!!
The sketch is from Jen's SFYTT from last Saturday, a fun one with a few layers...just makes me smile. I took the opportunity to use the ever adorable Shelby again, along with luscious October Afternoon paper.

Make sure you take a look at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to see what all the other DT gals did with buttons. I am certain they were a little more adventurous than I was. Ha! And, be sure to play along with us; you don't have to use PMS stamps. Just have fun and show it to us.

8 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Just adorable, Tina!!! LOVE this DP ... and your coloring is just beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie, super coloring.

Michelle said...

What a cutie - LOVE this image and the layout and papers are perfect with it!!!

BTW, the 15th is almost here...I didn't forget this time!!!

Tiffaney in VA said...

Really cute card. I love the coloring & thought your use of buttons was a great accent. Her hair color is my fav of the card!! Would you reveal the colors you used on this fab look?

Allison said...

Too cute...just love it! Your coloring and paper choices are great...off to check out that sketch!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I missed your gorgeous creations while I was away! This is so cute! Gorgeous coloring! Love your use of the buttons too!

Meli Mitchell said...

She is so precious...your patterned paper works perfectly here, love the duckies!

Katie Cotton said...

this is adorable!

ShareThis