Wednesday, July 29, 2009

QKD Special Project

If you have arrived on my blog on your own, you may want to start here to see some wonderful gift ideas from the entire Queen Kat Designs team. If you have arrived from Penny's blog, you are on the right track.

I used a template from Lauren Meader to gift some lip balm. The tag is made from shrink plastic. I was able to cut it out with the Blossom nesties, stamp enjoy, and then airbrush the color on. I also remembered to punch a hole since I knew I was going to tie it on with a ribbon.

Now, hop on over to Vicki's blog, I'm sure she has something fabulous!

17 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wonderful job, I love your project!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE this paper!! Love the cool shape!

~amy~ said...

Tina, what a fabulous project!!!

Gina Wrona said...

what an awesome container!

alienanessa said...

The shape is awesome and the paper too! Might have to get the Blossom nesties for myself??!! =)

Queen Kat said...

this is fan-tastic!!!

Rachel said...

This is just fabulous Tina!! What a great gift!!
hugs,
Rachel

Jen said...

Love this box!!!

Lisa (lakind) said...

Oh you used one of the templates! This is so pretty! I love the black, red and white! Love it!

Michelle said...

CA-UTE!! Love your project - fabulous template :o)

lotsa scrap said...

Just so adorable!

Jane Wetzel said...

very cool Tina! what a sweet gift!

Lara said...

LOVE this!! Absolutely beautiful!

Maria Levine said...

Awesome! I love that template you did a great job with it.

Maria Levine said...

Awesome! I love that template you did a great job with it.

Risa said...

Wow....your purse is awesome and the DP is gorgeous!! Such a beautiful pattern and pretty template!
hugs
Risa:)

Meli Mitchell said...

How DARLING is THIS?! That patterned paper is divine!

ShareThis