Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sprout FS124

Scrapbook News and Review is having a special Double Issue coming up. Here is the call page, hope you find time to submit.

I was able to participate in the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS a few weeks ago, FS124. Christy S. was the Featured Stamper and I chose this card from her gallery.

I changed the colors, added mats to the panels, and used a different fairy. I just love Sprout, she's so cute. And, of course, here is more of the October Afternoon papers I am loving right now. Perfect for summer!

Be sure to make time to join us for a HUGE event at SNR on July 11th. You can see the information in my sidebar on the left. It promises to be lots of fun, always is. Lots of ideas and eye candy as well. You will absolutely love it!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

So pretty and she's one of my favorites as well! Great papers and your coloring is fantastic as always!

~amy~ said...

sooo very sweet Tina!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked sweet, awesome coloring.

AlienAnessa said...

I'm with Cindy, wicked sweet!! And your choice of papers, holy moses, stupendous!!! =)

Kit said...

lovely card and those papers are lush

Lauren said...

She is adorable. I love her apple colors. They are so rich and fun.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Risa said...

I love you card Tina! Sprout is adorable and the DP...gorgeous!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

she's so pretty!! i loved the papers and the colors you chose!
hugs,
Rachel

Deb Neerman said...

Great job coloring, Tina! I love this DP, too ... it goes so perfectly with your colored image ... perfection!

ShareThis