Friday, July 31, 2009

You're Amazing

This image is so adorable!

You may recognize it as a digital stamp purchased from Pink Cat Studio to benefit the Make-A-Wish organization on behalf of the Weiman family. I was happy to help out and just love the images.

Still hoarding that Making Memories paper, but it sure was a great match for the image. My friend's sons have birthdays in July, so I have made two of these and sent some fun mail to them. They love cowboys and superheroes, so this was a perfect fit.

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Tina, how super adorable!!!

Allison said...

Super cute...the papers are perfect!

Jenn D said...

This is so cute! I love the image and the papers. I'm sure your friend's boys will love the cards.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh super sweet.

Katie Cotton said...

this is just so sweet! Fantastic job!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I got this digital too. I haven't inked it up yet though. I am not sure if mine would ever be as beautifully colored as yours. Fantastic job!! So Sweet!
hugs,
Chris

Michelle said...

Oh this is super duper CA-UTE! and the MM paper is perfect for it!

Meli Mitchell said...

He is indeed adorable. What nice, BOLD colors you chose and your coloring is perfection!

alienanessa said...

I don't even know where to start. This is freakin' incredible, I'm not kidding. You rocked the holy living beans out of your Copics here. This sounds so ridiculous, but I've been sitting here for probably a good two minutes, just staring at the boy, his hat, the balloon, the horse - jeepers. I'm gonna stop now, before I start sounding like a stalker!!!!

Rachel said...

You did a beautiful job Tina!!
hugs,
Rachel

Cathy said...

Hi Tina, long time no see!! I love this. So cute with those colors and the paper is perfect. Hugs, Cathy

Lynn said...

Darling little boy birthday card!

ShareThis