Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Arrrgghhh

This is my boss' birthday card, he's having a pirate party for his 60th birthday. He and his wife are going all out and celebrating in style. In fact, it's a costume party and if you're not dressed up, you have to walk the plank.

I used Billy from Pink Cat Studio, he's already dressed for the occasion. I colored him and then used my new labels nesties to die cut him out. The papers are from MM and are some of my favorite of all time, I so wish I could find more of it. I love the colors and patterns.

I am not feeling much better, thanks so much for the well wishes. It seems my viral infection has now become a sinus infection. I am on some cough and sinus meds which seems to be helping me keep it under control. I may have to make another trip to see the doctor.

8 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

What a CUTIE, Tina! Love you choice of papers! Your coloring is amazing! What a fun birthday card, I'm sure he'll LOVE!!! Feel Better, My Friend! Hugs, Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh billy is adorable.

Allison said...

Another cute lil' boy card! Billy is so well colored too (sigh...even with my Copics, lately I just can't color!). Ha!

~amy~ said...

Oh dear, I'm sorry that you aren't feeling better tina...that stinks but your card rocks :)

Lisa (lakind) said...

OMGosh, a pirate party for this 60th birthday? How funny! This is the perfect card for him, and I hope you don't have to walk the plank! But the way you've been feeling, it would probably be welcome! Hope you are feeling better real soon sweetie!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tina!!! Your boss is going to love it!! Perfect masculine card!! How fun!!

I sure hope you feel better!

Risa said...

What an adorable image and beautiful card Tina! Your boss is going to LOVE it! Take it easy and I hope you feel better soon.
hugs
Risa:)

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooooo cute! Love that DP and your coloring is perfection!

Hope you're feeling better soon, Tina!

ShareThis