Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friendship Is Comfort

Still loving the Pink Flamingo papers from Stampin Up. This was for the SCS sketch challenge from a few weeks ago.

I airbrushed the sentiment panel and added black Kaiser rhinestones to each of the corners.

I am still not feeling 100%, but I am getting there. Went to see the doctor yesterday to learn that I don't have the flu, but have some sort of other virus that they cannot treat. Yeah, I was not a happy camper at all. But, I am going to work as I used up what was left of my vacation days...no more until June. Totally blows!


12 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card, so pretty!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous job tina...love that quote!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty
Tina.

Rachel said...

very beautiful card!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa Foster said...

This is beautiful, Tina! So Sorry you're not feeling well and have to go to work...that's never any fun. Feel better quick! Hugs, Lisa

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

That sentiment is true and so beautiful!! Lovely card!! I sure hope you feel better soon!!!

Michelle said...

sorry to hear you can't get treatment for your virus - those are the worse because they say just rest and give it a week or so...who was that kind of time?!?!?! I hope you feel better soon! BTW, great card!

Allison said...

Love, love, love this! Great colors, super sponging and that paper rocks! Get better chickadee!

alienanessa said...

Holy crap this card so rocks!!!!!

I am so sorry you haven't been feeling well, I'd be pissed off too, to learn they can't treat it. No more vacation days until NEXT JUNE??? Dammit!!

Lisa (lakind) said...

Well this card looks familiar! And I was wondering what dp that was...and I'm a SU demo! LOL!! Sorry to hear you still aren't well. That viral stuff stinks!

Meli Mitchell said...

Ooh, all those layers are so nice. I am digging the flamingo paper as well.
Shesh, I hope you feel better hun.

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooooo sorry you've been sick; hope you're feeling better now.

LOVE the card, too!

ShareThis