Friday, August 14, 2009

Hope Believes

This card was for the OCC Challenge a few weeks ago which was to use shades of purple. I immediately thought to use Hope Awareness Fairy, isn't she a beauty?!

I chose the colors from the designer paper from PTI, love those polka dots and the new In Bloom papers.

I am so happy that today is Friday, I have so much to finish up. I have to make the samples for my next copic article, take the photos, and edit them. Thankfully, most of my samples are complete (did that Wednesday), it's just a matter of photographing and editing. Then sending it off to be polished.

And, I volunteered to scan photos of my boss for his pirate birthday party. Whew, I'm tired already just thinking about how much there is to do. I wasn't thinking that they would have that many photos, I was wrong. Ah well, the extra cash will come in handy.


9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet,sweet!

Lauren said...

She is super cute. I love the color combination.

J•me said...

Oh so pretty! Great work!

Allison said...

So sweet! Love the image and the purple DP!

Rachel said...

oh, she's so cute! love all that purple and those beautiful papers you used.
hugs,
Rachel

Risa said...

Your card is too cute Tina! I love your image and the DP is so awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Lynn said...

Very pretty!

Michelle said...

sorry to hear you aren't feeling well - hope you get better soon!! Your Hope card is so inspiring! I just love the DP - I need to purchase some of PTI's paper and your image is colored beautifully!

Meli Mitchell said...

Your coloring is so impressive here. BEAUTIFUL card, T!

ShareThis