Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hope Is

I just love this image, Hope Awareness Fairy. The ribbon can be colored specifically for your cause, I think that's just too cool.

I paired her with this colorful paper from SU called Pink Flamingo, love it. I also used Opal Shimmerz on her on her wings, so shimmery and pretty IRL.

I apologize for not visiting blogs and/ or commenting. I have been really sick and spending most of my day nursing my sore throat and coughing. It's awful and I feel just terrible. I am hoping to get it out of my system over the next couple of days, but I'm not sure it will cooperate.


8 comments:

Risa said...

Tina you are on a roll! Your card and image are beautiful!!! Your coloring is awesome and the layout rocks!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

Tina, so pretty! I love what you are doing with Hope she is really special. Hope you feel better soon!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is sweet, awesome paper.

Deb Neerman said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Great job coloring her!

~amy~ said...

great job tina...lovin' that pink flamingo!

Lynn said...

So sorry that you've been sick, I hope you feel better soon.
Your layout for this card looks great with this cute PMS image and I really like the colors you used!

lotsa scrap said...

Tina, get better soon! Love the card!

Meli Mitchell said...

Feel better sweetie. Drink some tea (green w/honey). It'll help that sore throat. And SLEEP!

The patterned paper is great here. So BRIGHT and cheerful.

ShareThis