Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'll Just Be Me

This sentiment was a Friday Freebie on August 14th. I love it.

This was also made for the Color Throwdown Challenge #55 and for Mercy's sketch MTSC34. I love her sketches and her style. The backgrounds were made with PTI's Retro Backgrounds, and the triple bow was made with the Bow Easy.

I am looking forward to the weekend, nothing special planned. Hoping to find some time to chill. The boy has been enjoying the Wii as of late, my Mom gave him a game that he loves. Although I am not a big fan of TV as a baby-sitter, it has been kinda nice to have his time occupied when I don't necessarily have to be present. A little momma time is nice every now and then, especially since I am not feeling well.

10 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Great job combining these challenges! Love this! Such a sweet card!
Ok... Did you not hear me before when I said, "Feel Better"?...You're not listening...lol! Seriously...I hope that you're on your way to recovery! Hugs & Chicken Soup,
Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

Love those colors, so sweet.

Nancy said...

Great job with the Color Throwdown colors!! I love that sentiment!!

Kim said...

That is beautiful, Tina. Hope you get lots of rest and feel better!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your card...that quote is fantabulous...the papers are delish and YES to Momma time...a happy Momma makes a happy family...lol.

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful, Tina! LOVE your bow; sooooooo pretty!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Tina! The colors are striking and the sentiment rocks!
I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Take care and I hope you feel better soon!
Big Hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

Love those colors Tina and that sentiment is so sweet! beautiful card. Hope you feel better soon!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa (lakind) said...

You are still not well? Bummer! :-( Love your card...the color combo is so pretty!

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh lala..what a bow!

ShareThis