Monday, August 24, 2009

Need a Cuddle?

Monday brings a new challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps; this week Mindy gave us a sketch challenge. Those are always my favorite types of challenges.

I was itching to use Teddy Fairy again, he's so stinkin' cute! I thought I was pretty clever using the strips as suspenders, even used nesties to cut the buckles. Cute! I am loving the argyle embossing folder too, so comfy.

We would love it if you could play along; did you know that you don't have to use PMS stamps? But, Katie is giving a digi freebie away every Friday, have you gotten one yet? If you decide to play along, please use the keyword PMSMC25 when you upload, we'd love to see what you do.


9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet Tina!!

alienanessa said...

Holy cow, that's just adorable!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so darn CUTE!!!! Love your "buckles". What a sweet sentiment! Awesome coloring too! Hugs, Lisa

~amy~ said...

cute sista...happy monday!

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooooo cute! And I love how you created the 'suspenders!' So clever, Tina!

Risa said...

Hi Tina,
You are the queen of super cute cards! Your card is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

Tina, that looks adorable!

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh this is so adorable!
Your coloring looks fantastic and I really like the embossed back ground!

Allison said...

OMG...he's too cute! Love your layout and that bugged BG!

ShareThis