Monday, August 31, 2009

PMS Inspiration Challenge

Monday means another challenge from the PMS blog. This week our challenger is Shaela, she chose this website for us to find inspiration. I chose this cake because of the bold colors.

I used Swirlie Tree, then punched some flowers and attached them with some shiny silver brads. The white background was embossed as was the sentiment once I airbrushed it.

Hop on over to the PMS blog to see that the other girls did, they always rock it out! I sure hope you play along with us this week. When you upload, be sure to use the keyword PMSMC26.

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin all the white space
Tina, awesome job.

Ashley said...

Wow! That is gorgeous!

brenda said...

Fabolous card Tina, love the contrast of the white, black and red, very classy.

Have a good day.

B x

Smriti said...

Oh the card is lovely! Love the color combo and the dainty little flowers!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooo pretty, Tina!

Elisa said...

Gorgeous card.x

Danni said...

Love the contrast on this...a very striking card!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Tina! I love the color combo and the contrast is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

alienanessa said...

I just stinkin' love this card, I really do! Love the swirls, the flowers, the simple elegance, if you don't have my address still, please email me!!

ShareThis