Wednesday, August 26, 2009

QKD Inspiration Hop

If you have arrived to my blog on your own, you are missing the QKD Inspiration Challenge Blog Hop. If you have come from Penny's blog, you are on the right track. If not, I encourage you to start HERE to see everything from the beginning.

I pulled out my trusty Paradise Found stamp set and used it with the soothing colors found in the inspiration photo. Man, don't I wish I could be there! Naturally, I was inspired by the colors, especially all that white space, and of course, the tropical location. Loved the pop of the purple flowers too.

Now, hop on over to Vicki's blog to see what she has in store for you.

12 comments:

lotsa scrap said...

Love that stamp! And love your card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty, love that paper.

alienanessa said...

Such a wonderful card, once again love your genius paper choices!!!

Maigan Lynn said...

ooooooooooooooh sooooo pretty! I LOVE the colours together! They're beautiful!

Lara said...

Great Job!!

Rachel said...

This is sooo pretty! such a beautiful card.
hugs,
Rachel

Shannon said...

Beautiful!!! Makes me want to go on vacation.

Maria Levine said...

Nice Job with the challenge.

~amy~ said...

such a fun card tina..love the refreshing color combo!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous, Tina! And I love this color combination ... really pops!

Allison said...

Super color combo! Great DP with that stamp!

Risa said...

Your card is awesome and the colors really feel like paradise! I love it!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis