Wednesday, August 12, 2009

QKD Sketch Challenge Blog Hop

If you have arrived on my blog directly, you are missing this week's Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you have arrived from Penny's blog, you are on the right track, otherwise start at the QKD blog to see everything from the beginning.

This week we have a fabulous sketch to be inspired by. I chose to use We Scream For Ice Cream since it lent itself perfectly for the sketch. Of course, I colored the glass with copics and then put on some puffy paint for the whipped cream. The strawberry is part of the set and once it was colored, I just cut it out and used a dimensional to place it on top.

Your next stop is the Queen Kat herself, Vicki. I am sure she has something wonderful to show you.


13 comments:

Queen Kat said...

I think this is my fav. card I've seen this month. :)

lotsa scrap said...

Love what you used to make it look good enough to eat!

kellyjean said...

SO adorable, Tina! I mean really... SO adorable! Love it!

Risa said...

Tina your card is beautiful! I only wish that I could see more of it!
Great job coloring in the fountain glass..very real looking!
hugs
Risa:)

Lauren said...

Another yummy card! I love the fabulous layout.

Rachel said...

This looks just yummy! you did a wonderful job.
hugs,
Rachel

Jacqueline said...

So sweet! Love the colors and papers! Great white ice cream!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!

Meli Mitchell said...

Tina - this is SOOOOOOO yummylicious.

Chrisd said...

Yummy...

Maria Levine said...

Great job! it looks so yummy!

Michelle said...

I'm screaming for some of that ice cream - yummy!!

jonaks said...

yummy card!

ShareThis