Friday, September 11, 2009

Espresso My Thanks

Just love this Moody Girl, so full of character!

I used some really bold designer paper, but I don't think it competes with her at all. The sentiment is from Caffeine Trip released this month from Paper Makeup Stamps.

I am really loving circles and scallops these days, which may be evident to all of you. I didn't realize it until I completed all of my design team assignments and uploaded them. Ah well, maybe it's a phase.

Don't forget about today's Freebie Friday on the PMS blog.

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your bold paper, awesome job.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Tina. I think the paper is perfect. Great job.

~amy~ said...

Your choice of paper does look fabbie with that fun image! Happy Friday!!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh I love this Tina...I think that paper looks perfect with her! What a great, fun card!
Hugs,
Lisa

Lynn said...

Fabulous card Tina! This designer paper works wonderful with this image!

Michelle said...

Great card - the dp looks awesome with the image!

Christi said...

Gorgeous!!!

lotsa scrap said...

Fantastic card!

ShareThis