Friday, September 18, 2009

Forgotten

I used a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday and their color challenge from a few weeks ago to help me make this card.

I am unsure why the colors are so wonky. I was so happy to use some of this dp from SU too, I've got so much left over.

The sentiment and image are from Paper Makeup Stamps, Nature's Song. I reach for it all the time, one of my most beloved sets.

Don't forget about today's Freebie Friday, head over to the PMS blog to see what Katie has for you this week.

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabulous card tina...lovely color combo and I love that quote! happy friday!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh sweet!! Hugs Cindy

Rachel said...

such a very pretty card!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa Foster said...

This is such a sweet card, Tina! Very Pretty! What a wonderful sentiment!
Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Oooh, I really need to use that stamp set more often...but I always seem to forget about it! Love the wonky color combo...it's very...melony! :)

Smriti said...

Like how you stamped the bird in the background of the wordings.

Smriti said...

Like how you stamped the bird in the background of the wordings.

Smriti said...

Like how you stamped the bird in the background of the wordings.

Smriti said...

Like how you stamped the bird in the background of the wordings.

Danni said...

Oh I like this!! So very nice!!

Christi said...

How pretty!!!!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful and I happen to love the color combo! Very soothing!
hugs
Risa:)

alienanessa said...

You've got SU paper left over??? Did you forget my address???? =) Love this card!

ShareThis