Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've Been Framed

It's Wednesday and that means that the Queen Kat Designs team is having a blog hop. If you haven't started from the beginning, be sure to do that HERE.

I picked up this frame from Hobby Lobby some time ago, it was 40% off, so of course I had to get it. I decided not to cover the natural wood entirely as most of my decorations are in the same color scheme and this will fit right in.

I stamped the tree from Funky Trees and then added tons of leaves in different colors; the leaf stamp is part of the set. One strip of some Cosmo Cricket paper on the side was just enough for me. The pumpkin was made from an oval punch and the leaves from a Spellbinders flower die.

I just love it and so does my son! He has already claimed it as his and it is proudly displayed on his dresser.

This is my final blog hop for Queen Kat Designs, my term ends today. It has been fun designing for Vicki and getting to know the other ladies. Thanks Vicki for the opportunity!

Now, be sure to visit Vicki, the Queen Kat herself. I know she has something fabulous to show you.


22 comments:

lotsa scrap said...

I can see why your son grabbed t his for his very own! Great color and design! And I will miss you being part of our weekly blog!

Nancyroo said...

cute!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

I LOVE THIS TINA!!!! So festive!!

I love the cleaness of it and the simple lines!!

Simply awesome!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Tina, i love this!!

Anita said...

I love this a lot Tina. I am sad that you are leaving because I won't get to know you. Best of luck in the future.

alienanessa said...

Love this, love this, I absolutely love this!! Just stinkin' adore the tree, girly girl!!!

Maria Levine said...

This is great! Love that pumpkin.

Juliet Diley said...

Cute frame Tina! We will miss you!!!!!

Maigan Lynn said...

It's BEAUTIFUL Tina! I will definitely miss seeing your work on the hops! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tina!!! Love how you altered that frame!! Gorgeous fall scene!!

alienanessa said...

I still love this project, and I absolutely ADORE your comment on my blog...my SHH!!! hehehehehehe LOVE THAT!!! ;-)

Christi said...

Gorgeous Tina!!

Alex said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the fallen leaves.

~amy~ said...

Love what you've done with the frame!!

Dawn B. said...

I can see why he loves it. What a great way to use your frame.. Super job..The pumpkin is awesome.

Lara said...

Sniff sniff, I'll miss you and your spectacular deesigns Tina!!! As usual this one is awesome!

Lara said...

Sniff sniff, I'll miss you and your spectacular deesigns Tina!!! As usual this one is awesome!

Queen Kat said...

sniffffffffff snifffffff weeeep weeeepppp sobbbbbbbbb
I'm gonna miss you to pieces. this is a great frame. thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Tina - this is an awesome frame. Love the tree with all the leaves and what an awesome looking pumpkin!

Jackie Thomas said...

this is amazing. Wow... you are so very talented. I love it. xo jackie

Risa said...

What a beautiful altered frame! Are the leaves a shaker feature?
hugs
Risa:)

Penny said...

great job!!! love it!

ShareThis