Monday, September 28, 2009

Olive Chocolate and Ruby

I am today's PMS challenger, and I chose a color challenge- Olive, Chocolate and Ruby.

The to go cup is from Caffeine Trip, can you tell I am loving this set? How funky is that to go cup?

The weekend went by too quickly, always seems to anyway. With all the rain we got over the course of the week and especially on Saturday, the creek at the end of our driveway flooded the road in several areas and mooshed down some of the tall grass. I am soooo glad I didn't have to get out in that weather. We also had a few downed trees which explains the loss of power. But, the sun was out yesterday and hopefully we'll see it again this week.

Be sure to check out the PMS blog to see what the other girls did.

13 comments:

lotsa scrap said...

Great card!

~amy~ said...

super color combo....gotta love your coffee cards tina!!

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Tina! WOW..I sure love this image! You colored is brillantly! Gotta ck out this stamp! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tina!! Just love the colors and the layout!! Gorgeous coloring!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh cool, I love the colors!!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card Tina, beautiful color combo. I'm hoping to join in this week.
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! Pretty colors, Tina! I LOVE your card!
Hugs,
L

Lynn said...

Such a fun card! I really like this image with the cute saying and great colors!

Allison said...

Another coffee card! That DP is awesome!

Risa said...

Your card is super cool Tina! I love that cup...so pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

Tina, great color challenge. Your card is wonderful!

Michelle said...

I'm lovin' it too - very cool card. Love the dp you used as well!

Christi said...

Awesome Tina!!!

ShareThis