Friday, September 25, 2009

A Sweet Pea

ETA: Take a look here, I am in the running for a Guest Designer spot for The Sweet Stop sketches. Sugar Baby, so cute!


This little cutie patootie is Sweet Pea from Pink Cat Studios, just adorable.

I used Mercy's sketch from last week, MTSC39. She has really great sketches, you need to check them out.

I used an embossing folder and some brads to add a little interest to the image and to the sketch. I'll be sending this to my great-nephew Jayden along with some little goodies for him to enjoy.

8 comments:

Allison said...

Looks terrific! Nice layout...simple but it looks smart...off to check it out!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love that sweet baby!!

Michelle said...

cute card - and great sketch. Love Mercy's sketch (which I found through you awhile ago on your blog)!

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Tina,
This is such an adorable card! Love the baby and the way you colored him!
Hugs,
L
P.S. Thanks for the invite for Sunday..I gotta renew! I'm having withdrawls!

Rachel said...

What a Precious card this is Tina!
Sweet Pea is adorable. such a cute card.
hugs,
Rachel

Danni said...

Sweet card!

Risa said...

What a super adorable card Tina! I love your layout and beautifully colored in image!
Good luck with the GDT call, your cards are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Lynn said...

So cute!!!

ShareThis