Saturday, October 31, 2009

Eeeekkk! It's Halloween!

My sweet friend, Michelle, stamped some of these cute images from The Angel Company for me. I like that they are smaller, but still full of detail.

I used some Halloween papers from Hobby Lobby, a ton of brads, and some flat back orange pearls as embellies. The sentiment is from AmyR Stamps available at All That Scraps.

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween and all that candy doesn't rot your teeth.

And, don't forget to swing by Paper Makeup Stamps webstore for this week's Countdown to Christmas sale; 31% off Spellbinders products. You can see all the deets on the PMS blog.


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so spooky!!

~amy~ said...

happy halloween! cute in a spooky way:)

Lynn said...

Soooo cute! What a fun Halloween card!

Danni said...

Love it!!

alienanessa said...

Fleepin' marvelous!! What would I do without your creations??? Starve!!!

Risa said...

Your card is too cute! I think your image is adorable with her cute green face!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis