Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Harvest

I made this for Jen's SFYTT from this past Saturday. It uses stamps from Gina K and Paper Trey Ink.

I colored the basket of apples with copic markers, I think this is my very favorite image from the Gina K set. I believe this set is the August Stamp TV Kit, I won it from participating with the Color Throwdown blog. I airbrushed a very light sky around the apple basket, then chose the rest of my color palette from there. The last touch was some ribbon threaded through the tag die and some flatback pearls were used as accents.

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect job on the sketch Tina.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a perfect take on the sketch Tina!! I love your image and colors!! Gorgeous Fall card!

Katie Cotton said...

i love it!!!

Danni said...

Your coloring is awesome! Great card!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW...this is such amazing coloring! Beautiful card! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Risa said...

Wow your card is stunning Tina! Your coloring is amazing, the apples look so realistic!
hugs
Risa:)

alienanessa said...

Holy CRAP!!! How did I miss THIS one?? Absolutely one of my biggest faves ever ever. And that sentiment on the Nestities, wonderful!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

ShareThis