Friday, October 16, 2009

Makeup For the Weekend, ATC Challenge

The challenges for Paper Makeup Stamps have moved to Friday! This is our first Makeup For the Weekend Challenge, we do hope you'll join us!

Our challenge this week is to make an ATC card. It was quite the challenge for me as I have never made one. There is a tutorial at SCS, in case you are interested.

All I knew is that ATC's measure 3.5 x 2.5, pretty small. Here I used the snowflakes from Snow Happy and the sentiment from Season's Greeting Holiday Sentiments. I am in love with those snowflakes and of course, the fonts in the sentiment are just perfect.

I allowed the sentiment panel to hang over the edge of the ATC, thinking it'll look just divine on a card.

If you find time to play along, please use the keyword makeup4theweekend01 when you upload to any public gallery. Then, just link your card on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog so we can take a look.


9 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is so pretty Tina! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

So soft and pretty Tina.

Kim said...

That is beautiful, Tina!

~amy~ said...

I haven't made any ATC's either...yours turned out GREAT!

happy friday!

Randee E said...

I love kraft and Christmas! There's something so homespun about it. Your little ATC card is just the cutest and now I think I NEED those snowflakes!!

Danni said...

Very nice!

Lisa Kind said...

Pretty, Tina! I bet it'll look fab on a card. Don't forget to post it when you do!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You have a jump start on me. Gotta get going on these holiday projects.

Love your Christmas creation in kraft and those snowflakes are gorgeous!

Risa said...

What a gorgeous ATC!
hugs
Risa:)

ShareThis