Thursday, October 22, 2009

Merry and Bright

I made this card for the JUGS3 Color Challenge and the C4C7 Sketch Challenge from Saturday, October 17th.
You cannot see the snowflakes I stamped onto the Aqua Mist panel because I have one of their defective ink pads. Unfortunately, I didn't put it on my last order, guess I will need to before long.

I enjoy these colors together, especially for a holiday card. I have decided not to send out Christmas cards this year, I have had so much going on. I had intended to stamp some each month, but that never happened either. There's always next year, right?

I used Snow Happy and Season's Greetings Holiday Sentiments, I adore both of these sets, so fun and festive.

4 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

These are fantastic colors together! I love your card...simple and elegant! Great job!
Hugs,
Lisa

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...

Risa said...

Such a beautiful card Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

Rachel said...

such a pretty card!!
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis