Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sleepy Head

This card is for the Color Throwdown 63 and the Paper Pretties Sketch challenge 73. The colors are so rich and I just love them together although I will admit I had to think long and hard about it.

I decided to use Jashen and some brand new GinaK cardstock and paper that I won at from the Color Throwdown blog. The cardstock is just scrumptious!

I stamped and then used nesties to cut him out. Then, I slathered on some stickles; it is super sparkly IRL.


9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sleepy head, so sweet.

~amy~ said...

excellent...love it tina!!!

Risa said...

I feel like a sleepy head right now! *lol*
Your card is beautiful Tina! I love your color combo and the sparkle on the pillow is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet image!! Since I am not feeling well, this image is especially appealing!! Love your colors, design and the sparkles.

Allison said...

This layout is perfect for your stamp! And oh my, that image is looking pretty darn appealing too!

Michelle said...

Oh how sweet is this! Love the layout and your image diecut..I always seem to use just squares and circles. Need to change it up a bit. Love the sparkly cloud pillows!!

Rachel said...

Awww how precious!!
hugs,
Rachel

Michelle said...

I love super sparkly! And you did a great job shading his hat and pj's. What a perfectly tied bow too! :)

alienanessa said...

Oh my holy sweet goodness, I am in awe, wowy!!!

ShareThis