Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All My Friends Are Flakes

I played along with the sketch at The Sweet Stop, SSS31. This week they have a twist, to use sewing on your card.

I cheated a bit and used stitched ribbon since I had neither the time nor the inclination to go to the sewing machine.

I used some more of these fun papers from the Jolly by Golly paper pad. They have some really fun prints included. The image is from Snow Happy as is the sentiment.

Have a terrific Tuesday. I am excited as after today, I am off for 5 days...yep, 5 days. I can hardly contain my excitement. Let's just hope I can fit some fun in.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun card tina..you are pretty clever adding that stitched ribbon..LOL...I know, I soooo love the short work week...can't it always be the 3 day work week?

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your fun snowman.

Lauren said...

This is so stinkin' cute. That snowman is adorable!!!!

Allison said...

More Cosmo...yay! Have a good time off of work...eat lots! Ha!

Danni said...

That paper is fun!! Great card!!

Lisa Foster said...

How cute! So what are you trying to say..all your friends are flakes???....hehehe!!! (It's probably the truth if they're all like me...LOL)
Love it, Girl!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Katie Cotton said...

what a fun card! I love the blue green tones!

ShareThis