Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Bear Christmas

This little cutie was a freebie I grabbed off Dustin Pike's blog. So sweet.

I paired him with some lovely papers from Making Memories that I picked up last year. I decided to go with a super simple layout, perfect for those times that you need to create, but can't commit to alot of time.

Where in the heck has this week gone? I can hardly believe Monday will be here tomorrow and I will be off to work. Thank goodness we'll have some more days around Christmas.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

So adorable Tina! Love the striped candy cane paper with this cute image!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Tina, love your sweet critter, your coloring is superb!! Hugs Cindy

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, how cute is he?!? That paper is so perfect, and your coloring is fantastic! :)

~amy~ said...

SUPER cute Tina...and it wouldn't require any extra postage...I tell you, I spend more $$ at the post office than I do on my card making supplies..LOL.

Allison said...

So fun...love the elements you included here! This image is sitting on my desk right now!

Lisa Foster said...

Awww...how cute is this???? What an adorable card! Love the stripped paper with the polka dots! Fantastic coloring!
Hugs,
Lisa

Rachel said...

What a cutie! love that paper and your coloring is fantastic.
hugs,
Rachel

Michelle said...

I've always done him as a brown bear but totally enjoy seeing him as a black bear! Might have to try that!

ShareThis