Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone is having a gloriously Happy Thanksgiving holiday. We decided that it would just be the three of us this year, no guests, no traveling. It'll be a great time to count our blessings and just enjoy being together.
My card today uses a set from Gina K; sentiment and border from PTI. I've had this basket of apples colored for a bit, just waiting to be placed on a card. I used Karen's sketch, SSSC45. The dp is from Making Memories, this is absolutely my favorite sheet from the pack.

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Love it! Great colors and that border stamp is so effective!

alienanessa said...

I'm the biggest jerk EVER! I absolutely positively love this wonderful card, I can't believe I didn't see it before now!!! What?? Gawd do I love those apples!!!

ShareThis