Friday, November 27, 2009

Holly Jolly

Today's Makeup for the Weekend Challenge is to make your project holiday or winter themed. I chose to use Holly and some fun papers from Cosmo Cricket and Making Memories.

The sentiment is perfect for her, Season's Greetings Holiday sentiments. I stamped it in Garden Green and then carefully colored the holly leaves and berries with copics and glitter pens. Then I slathered stickles on her wings and on the icicles.

Hope you find time to play along with us. Be sure to use the keyword makeup4theweekend06 when you upload to any public gallery, then be sure to link it up on the PMS blog so we can all take a look!

5 comments:

Dawn B. said...

She is adorable.. I love the colors you chose. Great job Tina.

Danni said...

So pretty!

Lisa Kind said...

Hi Tina! Holly is one of my favorites right now! Great card...festive colors and lovely layout!

Katie Cotton said...

she is so sweet!!!! Fantastic job!!!!

Shana said...

Beautiful! I love the dripping icicles peaking out at the bottom!

ShareThis