Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Monkey Business

This super sweet image is a digi stamp created by Melissa at Pink Cat Studio to benefit the family of Sarah Anderson after the sudden loss of her son, Henry. You can read about it here.

My heart goes out to this family, I can't think about it without crying. How does life go on without your heart?

Once I decided on the size, I paired it with some of my favorite papers from October Afternoon.
I also dotted the cheeks and the ballooon with a white gel pen for a bit of extra detail.

4 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is totally fabulous Tina! I have GOT to get mine done! Has anyone heard anything further? OMG I cannot image what they are all going through...my heart is absolutely breaking for them!

I LOVE your card!Thank you for doing this, Sweet Tina! You are such a blessing!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what a cutie!!

Melanie aka Mom_of_5 said...

What a wonderful card! My heart goes out to this family. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to no longer have one of my children in my life.

Michelle said...

Such a sweet card. Wonderful tribute.

ShareThis