Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Betty

She is just cute as all get out.
I am still stuck on this color combo, sorry for the repeat. I adore the large scallop punch from EK Success, and love even more the fact that it stores flat.

Our driveway and roadway was flooded yesterday, and I had to miss 1/2 a day of work and Cody had to miss a whole day of school. But, we were finally about to get out in the early afternoon. But, it hadn't stopped raining long, here's hoping I can get to work today.


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is cute as a button!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this color combo...keep 'em coming....sorry about the flooding...yipes...if it makes you feel any better...it always rains in Seattle...

Rachel said...

Awww sooo adorable!!

Dawn B. said...

This is a great color combo.. We have had terrible weather here in NC..So windy tonight.. Great job on your card.

Danni said...

Don't float away!!
Seriously adorable card!

alienanessa said...

Oh my sweet heavenly goodness!! This is beyond adorable!!! I stinkin' love the colors, and she is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

ShareThis