Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ms. Nancy

I made this for this week's sketch challenge at SCS, SC255. A good one for some of the tall, skinny images and sentiments.

I used Ms. Nancy, released earlier this month from Paper Makeup Stamps. Her skirt was paper pieced with the lovely striped paper; all the papers are from Cosmo Cricket Report Card. She was colored with a slew of Copics, then I used the colorless blender pen to dot all over her sweater to add some texture.

Head on over to the PMS blog to see what this week's Countdown to Christmas sale is; trust me when I say that you don't want to miss this one.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun card tina...the papers are perfect!

Allison said...

Ha ha...how fun for a teacher's card! And I must have that DP!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun and cute.

Lisa Foster said...

Love this! What perfect DP for this image!
Hugs,
Lisa

Katie Cotton said...

she is just so sweet and perfect!

ShareThis