Friday, November 13, 2009

Snowflake Mojo

This was my take on Mojo111, a fun one. Sketch challenges truly are my favorite.

I used Snow Happy, a set chock full of great sentiments, snowflakes, and two fabulous snowmen. I am a sucker for snowmen too, nothing wrong with that.

I pulled out the airbrush for the snowflake dies and for the image panel. I let colors found in the Cosmo Cricket paper determine the colors for the snowflake.

I am slowly getting a few Christmas cards made, although I don't intend to send many out, there are those that expect them. Can't disappoint, so, you'll see some from time to time.

11 comments:

Blankiefinder said...

Wow, I love your card! You chose great colors!

Lisa Foster said...

Love this Tina! I'm a sucker for snowmen as well and this one is just adorable! I love your giant snowflake! It matches the DP perfectly!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card Tina!! Love the dp and your gorgeous snowflake!!! Cute image!!!
Have a great weekend!!
hugs,
Chris

Shawne said...

What an adorable card! Great coloring!

Rachel said...

This is sooo cute!! love your snowman and that dp is sooo pretty!! love the huge snowflake.
hugs,
Rachel

Allison said...

Terrific! Love that snowman and you used Cosmo Cricket for me to poach ideas from...yay! Want that snowflake die!

Randee E said...

Sooo cute and I love that color combo!

Lynn said...

Adorable snowman card!
Love the big snowflake!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your snowman makes me smile, awesome job.

Katie Cotton said...

such a cute cute card!!!

Michelle said...

Adorable card, Tina! I love what you did with the background. Pretty snowflake too!

ShareThis