Thursday, November 19, 2009

Snowflakes for Henry

The Just Us Girls have teamed up with Katie at Paper Makeup Stamps to host a charity challenge using the image above. He is Henry the Snow Angel Fairy, named to honor the memory of Henry Anderson, son of fellow stamper Sarah Anderson. Katie is also donating the proceeds from the sale of the stamp to assist the family. You can read their story here.

I paired the image with some wonderful paper from Cosmo Cricket, I love the colors in these two sheets of paper. The snowflakes were die cut and then I used the airbrush to add another layer of color to them. I did something different and cut most of them with colored cardstock instead of using white.

I do hope you find it in your heart to help this family and purchase this stamp.

Pink Cat Studio also has a digi stamp that honors Henry.


7 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is totally awesome Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

~amy~ said...

darling! Love all the cosmo cricket paper:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your fun card Tina, great snowflake.

Lisa Foster said...

Oh this is such a sweet card! I'll have to grab this image too. My heart just continues to ache for the Andersons...I just can't believe it.
Hugs,
Lisa

Allison said...

Terrific creation...grooving on the color palette! Awesome that you used some Cosmo Cricket...I need more ideas!

Lisa Kind said...

I know I commented on your card on SCS, but I had to leave another comment here, Tina! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge! Your card is so pretty...love the colors! Thanks for playing in our JUGs charity challenge!

Katie Cotton said...

i love this! It couldnt be more perfect!

ShareThis