Friday, November 20, 2009

Sweet Betty

Seriously cute, I tell ya, those cheeks just make me happy. This cutie is available in the digi section of Pink Cat Studio.

I decided to put her in purple, it so becoming. The sentiment is part of the Apples Additions set available at Paper Makeup Stamps.

Once she was colored, I added some gold glitter pen highlights. And, you can see the white gel pen dots on her cheeks, super cute.

Head over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to see all the wonderment of the Friends of PMS Blog Hop. I wasn't able to get a card done in time, but I know there will be some amazing eye candy.

Hope you each have a terrific weekend! I pick up my man from the airport on Sunday, thank goodness. I've missed him so.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

such the cutie pie card Tina!! Happy Friday!!

Lisa Foster said...

How adorable Tina!
Glad your Honey is coming home!
Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Sweet Betty!

Rachel said...

oh she's such a sweetie! love the purple.
hugs,
Rachel

lotsa scrap said...

Tina, she's so cute--I think I'm gonna get me one to use in my recipe book!

Danni said...

Very cute card!
Enjoy your family time!! Hugs!

Michelle said...

Betty is adorable and she looks great in purple!

ShareThis