Sunday, November 22, 2009

Whimsy Seal

This little sweetie is a stamp from Whimsy Stamps. I made this card for a Manufacturer Spotlight at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine back in the summer. The stamps are so adorable, they come mounted on EZ Mount and with laminated stamped storage sheet.

He was stamped, then colored with Copics. I tried to get as many different types of circles on this card as possible. Bubbles galore!

I have quite the busy day ahead of me. Picking up appliances and then picking up my honey at the airport. Let's hope I can get everything done in time, it's going to be crazy.


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling Tina! Happy Sunday!

Lisa Kind said...

Hi Tina! What a cute card! Love all the circles!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what a cute layout, awesome job.

ShareThis